Friday, January 17, 2014

Parent Survey

Davis School District has initiated a new teacher evaluation system that includes a parent survey.  As part of Davis School District, we also have a parent survey.  Service providers will be delivering the survey at home visits or by email in the next few weeks.  There is also one at the end of this blog post.  Please take a minute to fill it out and return it so we can provide the best services possible for you and your child.

Baby Watch Early Intervention Program also requires a parent survey and that one will be delivered to you at home visits in March.

Your responses on each survey helps us to better the early intervention program and ensure that we are providing the supports and services that best help your family.  If you have any questions about either survey, please ask your service provider or contact me (Mandy 801 402-5403).

Thank you for letting us get to know you and your child!

Davis Early Intervention
              Parent Survey



Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Agree
Strongly Agree
1
Home visits are well organized and prepared.




2
I understand my parent’s rights.




3
I can effectively communicate my child’s needs with Early Intervention staff.








4
Early Intervention services have helped my child develop and learn.




5
I have been taught how to use activities or techniques so I can work with my child.








6
Participation in Early Intervention has been a valuable experience for my family.









Service Provider(s) ___________________________________________________________
Additional comments about staff who have worked with my child __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please return survey to:
Mandy Zeschke
P.O. Box 588
115 South 200 East
Farmington, UT 84025

Email: mzeschke@dsdmail.net

Fax: 801 402-5401

No comments:

Post a Comment