Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Three Reminders and a Request

Reminder #1

Please remember to respond to the survey that was emailed out last month.  We have only received 23 responses out of about 300 families.  If you don't know where yours is, let me know and I will send you another one.  You can just reply to the email that was sent - no need to print out the survey and send it in.  I will take them however I receive them!

If you have already responded - THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Reminder #2

Everyone one who has a child that was in early intervention in 2015 should have a TC 40D tax form to keep with your records.  If you do not have the form yet, either let me know or let your service provider know and we will get one to you!

Reminder #3

The legislature is in session!  If you have not yet done so, please contact your legislator to thank them for past support of the Baby Watch Early Intervention Programs and ask them to continue to provide the funds necessary to service the growing number of children in our program.  Last week's blog has a lot of information on this.


Request

I would like to be able to share our family's stories with the legislators all year long.  Please email me your family story about your experience with early intervention so I can send them on.  (Hint: if you write to your legislator, you can just CC me at mzeschke@dsdmail.net and I will have your story!)

From all of us at Davis Early Intervention - We LOVE working with you and your children!  We meet amazing people on a daily basis and we want to thank you for all the wonderful things you are doing for your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment